Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall 2010 Picks so far (and a potential dye job... for real this time)


top: Talula Babaton, trousers & shoes: vintage

Currently loving: Chunky heeled grandma loafers & Camel coloured trousers.


Found this spread in this month's Vogue, and loved the idea of the "updated classic". During a recent VV trip, I found these brown chunky grandma style loafers and the trousers. I find it funny that they're from Aldo circa the nineties -- they even say Made in Italy. I was skeptical about the pants, but I hate when you don't realize you have a find until you actually take it home. Oh well, no regrets here! 

Also, I plan on actually dyeing my beloved Bal. I am SO relieved I did not follow through with the electric blue I was planning on. I am definitely aiming for a caramel brown. More details to follow!